- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Answer Employee Queries
- Client coordination’s
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good command on excel
- Working well as part of a team or group
- Positive attitude toward co-workers, the workplace and the tasks of the job
- Being polite and helpful on the telephone and to clients in person
- Any Graduate